Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> 500 word essay on communication

500 word essay on communication

Mar/Wed/2018 | Uncategorized

Importance of communication essays

500 word essay on communication

Write My Research Paper -

Best Sample Essays, Free Research Papers, Dissertation Samples. Since I can remember my Mom has been a homemaker and therefore she was frequently at 500 word essay home. Essays Segregation. Since both my parents had their own car, I always had a ride to where I was going. Cars were an everyday part of essay my life, almost everyday I would get in and out of the car. Naturally I grew up finding cars as a primary source of transportation, with other methods lagging far behind. Child Essay In India. I got older and 500 word, realized that my personal limo began to have restrictions, suddenly if the destination was close I had to walk or ride my bike there. That was when I began to questions, wish for my own car. I grew up in a very family oriented lifestyle. Every holiday we would see our family, some family members lived 2 hours away, so I began to realize the real necessity of cars.

Although throughout my life I had toy cars and car games I never much took a liking to 500 word on communication, cars, they never really interested me, until I became a teenager. We can write a custom essay on Hobbies for you! Once I started dating and going out I realized what a huge part a car is in a teenage boy’s life. I had no interest in cars I hit puberty I loved cars. Suddenly all I could think about was when I got my license, what kind of car I should buy, how fast it was, how fast it could be and the list goes on and on. Essay. I tried to 500 word, figure out how I could get my license faster then I should be able to.

Then I heard two reassuring words ‘driving school.’ Not only did it give me more confidence being on the road, but it enabled me to get my G2 faster and essays, offered lower insurance rates. On July 25, 2002 I got my G1. 500 Word. Once I finished driving school, I expected to get my G2 eight months after my G1 was issued. However, they went on strike. I ended up waiting until they went back to work, then I quickly went and Consultancy, booked an 500 word appointment for my test. Finally on May 27, 2003 I got my G2. I was so happy. I could drive now! At first, I was so excited and wanted to drive everyone everywhere. Questions For Thank You Ma'am. That soon came to 500 word on communication, an end, quickly I realized the incredible responsibility and labour essay in india, cost there is with driving a car. Much to 500 word essay on communication, my surprise other students began getting their G2s as well and buy shakespeare essays, slowly began getting into car accidents.

It is like the old saying: ‘You can lead a horse to on communication, water, but you cannot make it drink.’ Suddenly all the things people told me, hit home. Time for a reality check: you are ultimately responsible for those lives in your car, you are responsible for the lives around you and the most frequently learned lesson, you are responsible for the damage you cause. Buy Shakespeare. Driving went from being an inadequate thought, to a much sought out dream, to a reality check and 500 word essay on communication, now, it has become a way of life for buy shakespeare, me. Everyday, I see people who should not be allowed to ride a bicycle and 500 word on communication, yet they are driving, I no longer see it as social standing or popularity token, but as a necessity to get from point A to point B. Report. it is how I get to work, which is 500 word essay how I make my money, so without the car I might be in a different financial position. I could take alternate methods of transportation to Consultancy Report, get to my job, but they are a lot more time consuming. Cars are a part of life, now we just need to make them more environmentally friendly. Remember , Remember, free essays, sample essays and essay examples on Hobbies topics are traced by plagiarism detection systems. All samples online are plagiarized.

Don#8217;t download them and submit them as your own paper for school, college or university. Why not to get a 100% original custom essay at PapersMart.net? Would you like to get a free quote? If you need a custom essay on Hobbies feel free to contact our online essay writing company. Our professional academic writers who hold Master#8217;s and essay on communication, PhD degree will write a 100% non-plagiarized essay, term paper, research paper or dissertation for you. Essays On Racial. Our custom essay service produces high-quality custom essays on any topics and disciplines. Timely delivery and confidentiality guarantee! http://papersmart.net - will write a custom essay, research paper, term paper, thesis or dissertation on any topic and discipline. 100% non-plagiarized papers from professional writers. Affordable prices. On Communication. http://www.essaylib.com - is place where you can order custom essays, research papers, term papers and dissertations starting from Report, $10/page! It is one of the best essay helpers available online.

http://www.effectivepapers.com - students can buy custom written essays, research papers, term papers, thesis papers, dissertations, proposals, book reports, speeches starting from essay on communication, $12/pg! A lot of essays on racial students experience difficulties in getting good samples of essays, research papers, dissertations. Actually it's very difficult to 500 word, find effective and professionally written academic papers online, especially for essay de depresion, free. That's why we decided to provide college and university students with great sample essays, research paper samples, sample term papers, university dissertation samples and 500 word essay, even sample Master's thesis papers on the best writing topics. Best Sample Papers is essay for thank designed for those who are looking for interesting essay samples, college research paper samples and essay, term paper examples or free dissertation samples on any disciplines. At Best Sample Papers you can find academic paper samples in APA, MLA or Turabian format. All free sample papers are sorted in categories, tag cloud and archives that makes navigation very convenient for essays on racial segregation, any student who need professional paper writing help for free.

Anyway, if students want to have their academic papers written they can contact the best custom writing services recommended by 500 word essay on communication, our specilaists and in india, writers. On Communication. Congratulations! You have successfully installed the Catfish Manager plugin! Go to the administration panel to change this text, the options and to set custom CSS to change how the advert looks.

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need -

French Essay About Sports Essays and Research Papers. Kevin Walters Go Team! Sports have become a huge part of 500 word essay on communication this country’s culture, and child labour essay the sports fans make up a good portion of . the population. Every other conversation you hear, whether it be at the water cooler or in a bar, has something to on communication do with some big play or blown call that happened the my village essay, night before. The popularity of sports has grown magnificently in just the essay, last 24 years that I have been a sports fan. What used to be all the child, men yelling and cussing at the TV, has become almost as popular. Bandwagon , Fan , Season ticket 1083 Words | 3 Pages. Essay About Sports Day in School by Syazwanhusaini1.

Every school celebrates its Sports Day and, to essay on communication this all, the children very longingly look forward to. My school the St. Andrews Sr. Secondary . School also has its Sports Day every year sometime in the month of November. The month of November is earmarked for the occasion, as, at this time, the weather is labour congenial for a long span of games on essay on communication the field. When this day is about to come, there appears to my village essay be a lot of essay activity in my village in sanskrit the entire school premises as take lime. Avocado so there is a lot of.

High school , The Guest 747 Words | 3 Pages. Information about The Sport, Tennis. Tennis I think about that sometimes ? learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by 500 word essay hitting against buy shakespeare essays, a . brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my father was my coach ? teaching me from a 20 year old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of on communication money, I know they are wrong. Questions For Thank You Ma'am. We didn't have much money. But I loved the essay, sport and that was enough Monica Seles is a great example of someone who didn't have. Tennis 955 Words | 3 Pages.

Essay on essays on racial segregation Sports Sponsorship Sport Sponsorship is a very important issue in Germany. Many Sports . Clubs act as companies which merchandise products and promote sports shows. They need sponsors for 500 word essay on communication financing the sport events, the athletes or teams. It is important that the buy shakespeare essays, athlete or team has a very good environment so they can do a good job and concentrate on on communication best results. Sport has become a product that companies pay for. However, why and for Consultancy what does the industry invest into this product? . Advertising , Coca-Cola , Eintracht Frankfurt 633 Words | 3 Pages.

?Study of French Culture Final Essay Introduction When looking through French history during the . Versailles Period, there’s something attracts me a lot: it seems that “mistress” plays an important role throughout the history. It’s an interesting phenomenon as the word “mistress” tends to be related with “secret” in many cultures. While in French culture, there’s even a word “Maitresse-en-titre” which means “official mistress” 1. It seems that you cannot speak about essay, a king without. Francois Boucher , Louis XIV of France , Louis XV of essay France 925 Words | 3 Pages. ? PART I ESSAY Origin of Essay History of essay as a literature form has begun in 1580 when Michel de . Montaigne has published the book “Les Essais”. 500 Word Essay On Communication. In French term “essais” means “try” or “experience”. It was a book written because of boredom; it did not have a distinct structure or plan, and consisted of individual chapters, formally unrelated to each other. Montaigne suggested his literary tests in form of initial essay , highlighting their subjective, relative, and inconclusive sides.

Essay , Essays , Exposition 1691 Words | 5 Pages. country. It was not only the peasants but the landowners too who were in questions for thank deep economic problems. 500 Word On Communication. Russia used to essay for thank you ma'am have an 500 word, agricultural side to essay it, however, . Essay On Communication. during this period, agriculture was very behind that of Report other countries. Nothing had been done about this under Witte’s system. As the situation was never treated, the 500 word essay, land became infertile and famines became quite regular, the worst case of this was in 1891. For Thank. There were also more in 1902 and 500 word 1905 which may have triggered the peasants for revolution.

Kazakhstan , Latvia , Russia 1309 Words | 3 Pages. ? French Essay Dans mon ecole de reve, nous aurions un studio pour mixer de la musique parce que je trouve cela tres agreable. A . l'heure actuelle j'ai beaucoup de tests pour les quels je dois etudier. L'annee prochaine, je vais faire mes GCSE et je vais continuer a etudier l'anglais, les mathematiques, la biologie, la physique, la chimie et la religion parce qu'ils sont obligatoires. Je dois aussi etudier l'EPS, PSHEE et education civique. Les autres matieres suivantes: l'histoire, le francais. France , Trigraph 1141 Words | 3 Pages.

1. 2. describe how the warm up and cool down exercises relate to the principles of biomechanics and essay human anatomy and 500 word essay physiology. My Village Essay In Sanskrit. Give several examples . to illustrate your point. Warm up – warming up before doing any physical sport is important because it decreases the chance of getting hurt. It increases your blood temperature which increases the blood flow. More oxygen gets to your muscles which makes them work more efficiently. It also increases muscle temperature so it can contract and. Blood , Delayed onset muscle soreness , Exercise 1067 Words | 4 Pages. Sports Playing areas A sport is a physical activity that requires a lot of essay skills and training. When it comes to choosing a . Essay. sport to practice, there are a lot of options. On Communication. Some people practice them to essays be healthy and in shape, some others just to have fun.

Sports have been practiced from a very long time. A wide range of sports established by the time of Ancient Greece and 500 word essay they became famous and important worldwide. Nowadays, we have the Olimpic Games where millions of people demonstrate the abilities. Formula One , Ice rink , Kart racing 628 Words | 2 Pages. The French legal system essay Britain is Consultancy a common law country in which the system of justice depends heavily on custom and . precedent. 500 Word. By contrast, France is buy shakespeare a civil law country where the legal system is based entirely on a body of 500 word essay on communication written law commonly called the Code of Law. This translates into less reliance on case law, no straight precedent rule, and to simplify matters, no need in contracts for providing for every single occurrence, which means that a standard agreement might well be ten. Civil law , Codification , Common law 1272 Words | 4 Pages. French and Indian War Essay The French and Indian War (or the Seven Years War), one of the bloodiest wars in buy shakespeare the . 18th century, took place from 500 word essay, 1756 to 1763. This war was the product of an imperial struggle between France and England over colonial land, wealth, and some say to even prove dominance within their rivalry. France and essay England were the “world leaders” at 500 word, this time and with the start of the 13 colonies in North America, they both saw a great opportunity to expand land holdings and to spread.

Canada , Europe , French and child labour Indian War 731 Words | 2 Pages. revolutions was the French Revolution because it came with many consequences and influences. Nothing else like this had ever happened this . powerful to change the political status quo. Many people surprisingly don’t know how the French Revolution started but through this paper we will be learning more about it. 500 Word. Starting in essay questions for thank 1789 through 1794 the people of France dethroned and 500 word arrested their king Louis XVI, took apart his monarchy, and executed him, his wife, and thousands of nobles. The French people then. Demographics of France , Estates of the realm , France 1127 Words | 4 Pages.

Essay about paperless world Free Essays on Paperless World for buy shakespeare essays students. Use our papers to help you with yours. . Real-World Examples from a Paperless Society Magazine article from: Information Today.We have all heard about the paperless society, a longheralded. Are we slowly moving in the general direction of a less-paper world?. A paperless world may still be inconceivable to us whove grown. NOTICE: Essays and comments posted on World Future Society Web Forums are the intellectual property of the. Essay , Five paragraph essay , Microsoft PowerPoint 832 Words | 3 Pages. Luke Stuart 12/4/12 World Lit. Essay The Underdog has Won! Did you see the ending of that Duke game!

The president, Bill Clinton, was . Essay On Communication. astonished by the miraculous ending of the labour essay, Kentucky vs. Duke game. Just about anybody you could talk to would know about the game and also be astonished by it. This can show the effect a game can produce on essay on communication a person and essays on racial a school. During college sports games, a school and fans can be affected in a jubilant or a depressing way. For example, a school could begin. 2007 Fiesta Bowl , American football , BCS National Championship Game 1003 Words | 3 Pages. An example for the essay about a TV show Check, Please! Check, Please! Check, Please! Bay Area is a local TV program, which . On Communication. reviews local restaurants.

During each episode, three guests introduce their favorite restaurants to the television audience. Essay De Depresion. Each guest also has to 500 word essay review the other two restaurants that are being featured on the show. Together with the host, the three guests gather around a table and talk about their experiences. The host of the show, Leslie Sbrocco, who has blond hair. Dining room , Eating , Food 1133 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay: Cheerleading Is a Sport. face on cheerleading.

Cheerleading in buy shakespeare America is no longer a matter of 500 word on communication waving pom-poms, a cute smile and being overly perky. Calling themselves athletes, not . eye candy, cheerleaders are pushing harder for recognition as participants in an official sport . Today, cheerleading involves skills which require the strength of football, the grace of dance, and the agility of gymnastics. Complex maneuvers are performed which challenge the limits of the body. Safety organizations such as the American Association. Cheering , Cheerleading , High school 1805 Words | 5 Pages. ?1. Questions For Thank. FRENCH AND INDIAN WAR (1754–1763) The French and Indian War (1754–1763) was the last of a series of on communication great colonial wars that . stretched for almost a hundred years and labour disrupted settlements throughout North America. Essay On Communication. It marked the my village in sanskrit, end of the 500 word on communication, French empire in essays North America and the beginning of on communication English domination of the continent. Essays On Racial Segregation. It also emphasized the differences between Englishmen and colonists and laid the groundwork for the drive toward independence, culminating in the American Revolution (1775–1783). Appalachian Mountains , Canada , French and Indian War 1384 Words | 3 Pages.

?I strongly believe that the use of performance enhancing drugs in sport should continue to 500 word on communication be banned. Performance enhancing drugs are . dangerous to not only the athlete that consumes them, but also the people around them. Athletes only use PED’s to have an child essay, unfair advantage over other competitors. This ruin’s the integrity of the sport and spoils other athlete’s love of the sport . Just imagine devoting your life to a sport , giving 110% at training every day, but then losing to on communication someone who try’s half. Anabolic steroid , Anabolism , Cheating 832 Words | 2 Pages.

not being interested in history or affairs of other countries, and praising everything “truly American”. All of the features associated with the stereotype . of an American can be found in every part of their life and culture e.g. in their attitude to sports . American have a tireless work ethic. They struggle hard to achieve their aims. Working only for the sake of work is essay simply pointless according to their philosophy. Theodore Roosevelt in his speech to the people of Chicago said that he preaches. Baseball , Basketball , Major League Baseball 1894 Words | 5 Pages. Hi, I am an international student from 500 word on communication, Czech Republic and I am applying for college preparatory boarding school in USA. Buy Shakespeare Essays. This is 500 word essay on communication my short essay . Report. (100-200 words), topic is Tell us about 500 word essay, yourself and why you would like to become a part of our school family. My story is similar like the story of thousand of other children: My father struggled with alcohol and drug problems which caused him to leave my mother and essay for thank you ma'am me, so I grew up with only my mother. On Communication. Nevertheless, I realized what I want from my. Boarding house , Boarding school , English language 971 Words | 3 Pages.

Prof. Milne Eng 101-25 29 February 2012 Respect Athletic Sports have come a long way since basketball was played with milk crates and . My Village In Sanskrit. flat balls in the alleys of the poor and rich alike. One may ask, why should I be concerned with the senseless sweating and 500 word hours of practice of those who enjoy sports ? The answer is essay de depresion one that will open your eyes to the fulfillment sports can bring whether recreational or competitive. Sport activities offer a variety of lifelong qualities and provide those. Brett Favre , Canadian Football League , Cheerleading 1465 Words | 4 Pages. Argumentative Essay Social responsibility is an 500 word essay, ideal topic for debate; there have been mixed results for companies and individuals who have . pursued social responsibility. There is also the question of buy shakespeare essays whether social responsibility should be motivated by a perceived benefit.This type of essay is 500 word essay based on philosophical theories on the necessity of buy shakespeare social responsibility backed up with facts about previous social responsibility efforts. For example, an essay could be about how giving support to disaster. Essay , Essays , Qualitative research 555 Words | 3 Pages.

Drugs in sport The nature of on communication sports promotes a strong desire to win, and many athletes will do anything to rise to the top. . Every elite athlete wants to get an edge over their competition, causing many athletes to turn to performance enhancing drugs to segregation gain this edge. Drug use in sport can cost players their super stardom dream career, but more seriously, their own lives. 500 Word On Communication. The wide-spread illegal use of Consultancy Report drugs has eliminated the question of which athlete has the 500 word essay on communication, strongest raw power, to the question. Cheating , Drug , Drug addiction 1048 Words | 3 Pages. Wrong Thinking Practicing sports allows people to reap a variety of benefits. De Depresion. Participating in sports helps you maintain a . healthy lifestyle by getting the 500 word, exercise your body needs and can also serve as a stress reliever. Some people take sports more seriously than others and want to my village essay pursue a career as professional athletes. Many athletes push themselves to work towards perfection in an attempt to reach this dream. 500 Word. However, along the way many athletes lose sight not only of what they are working. Adultery , Affair , Elin Nordegren 1141 Words | 3 Pages. the incentive to go against the monarchy.

Historical evidence suggests that Marie Antoinette betrayed France in the soul aim to in sanskrit bring back absolute monarchy. Essay On Communication. . Essay De Depresion. Apparently, she sent details of 500 word on communication French military plans to essays the Austrians. This claim is supported by Source 2, where Marie Antoinette “had discussed French military strategic nuggets of military information in letters to Axel von Fersen”; it showed the monarchy as traitors to the Revolution. This put Marie in 500 word essay a bad light with her family declaring. Absolute monarchy , Constitutional monarchy , Head of state 1420 Words | 4 Pages. create flashcards for free at Cram.com Sign In | Sign Up StudyMode - Premium and Free Essays , Term Papers Book Notes Essays . Book Notes AP Notes Citation Generator More Code Napoleon and child essay “Declaration of the Rights of Man” Comparison By wis2cool, april. 2013 | 5 Pages (1064 Words) | 1 Views | 4.5 12345 (1) | Report | This is a Premium essay for 500 word upgraded members Sign Up to Report access full essay DID YOU LIKE THIS? TELL YOUR FRIENDS. Send Code Napoleon and “Declaration. Age of 500 word Enlightenment , Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the essay in sanskrit, Citizen , French Revolution 632 Words | 4 Pages. ? An essay about a social network Facebook is one of the most important social network today, and 500 word on communication one of the most popular sites . Buy Shakespeare. from the internet.

Social network sites (SNSs) were always popular and on communication people seemed to be attracted by the idea of creating a profile where they can put information about them and essays segregation keep in contact with their friends, or even look for dates, jobs and many others. But with Facebook, the idea of 500 word a social network site became much more important, because it grew so big that. A Great Way to Care , Facebook , Internet 1639 Words | 5 Pages. My dream job Every body have their dream job , I also too , I have dream job . Since in my childhood I want to be a engineer and want to work a . Consultancy Report. engineering job . 500 Word Essay On Communication. When all the children play the sports jut like as football ,running or other games , I am never join with them and I wanted to play to built house or repair something . Essays. I was remembered one thing happened in 500 word on communication my childhood , my father was bought one new clock to home and he say I need to essay take care . This clock is rings the on communication, sound. Electrical engineering , Electronic engineering , Essay 818 Words | 3 Pages. “ Sports Logos an Insult to buy shakespeare Aboriginals” By: Noah Augustine “ Sports Logos an Insult to Aboriginals” is an . Essay. essay explaining how professional sports teams use Indian symbols.

Aboriginals find it very offensive when sports teams adopt their cultural icons. Essay Questions. The writer uses examples such as Cleveland Indians, Washington Redskins and Washington Redskins to portray an 500 word essay on communication, image of how these icons have been use. Augustine states that the use of these religious symbols or spiritual leaders as sports logos. Cleveland Indians , Essay , Kansas City Chiefs 868 Words | 3 Pages. disquisition, monograph; More 2. formal an attempt or effort. a misjudged essay synonyms: attempt, effort, endeavor, try, venture, . trial, experiment, undertaking his first essay in labour essay telecommunications a trial design of a postage stamp yet to be accepted. verbformal verb: essay ; 3rd person present: essays ; past tense: essayed; past participle: essayed; gerund or present participle: essaying e?sa/ 1. attempt or try. Essay. essay a smile Origin late 15th century (as a verb in the sense ‘test the.

Definition , Essay , Gerund 608 Words | 4 Pages. scussions of violence in essays sports , like discussions of deviance, are often connected with people’s ideas about the 500 word on communication, moral condition . of society as a whole. When athletes engage in quasi-criminal violence on the ? eld or criminal violence off the ? eld, many people see it as evidence that the moral foundation of society is eroding. They fear that young people who look up to athletes as role models are learning a warped sense of morality. Statements about violence in essays on racial segregation sports are often confusing. Some people.

Aggression , Anomie , Crime 2477 Words | 7 Pages. ?The Impact of the Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen on the French Revolution Course: HIST 1801E Major Issues In World History . By: Andrew Grossman- 250790710 Professor: Dr. Reid-Maroney Due date: October 15, 2014 Chapter 16: “Atlantic Revolutions, Global Echoes” Document 16.1: The French Revolution and 500 word the “Rights of Man” German philosopher and Consultancy revolutionist Karl Marx once said, 1“It is 500 word not history which uses men as a means of my village essay in sanskrit achieving - as if it were an. Age of Enlightenment , Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen , Democracy 1343 Words | 6 Pages. But I think as generation is passing by the importance of sports and games is diminishing.Todays youth is on communication more interested in virtual games . like playing Xbox ,PS,mobile games rather than real games which could be beneficial for them.Not only my village, shifting of interest to virtual games,some have reasons of studies or work and they are not able to essay on communication take out time for essay sports and games or they don’t give much importance to it.But here my motive is to make you aware of its benefits and what are the things you.

Game , Health , Henry Luce 873 Words | 3 Pages. February 14, 2012 How sports effect society I’m of 500 word on communication two minds about Wilfred Sheed claim that sports play a . positive role in society. On the one hand I agree that sports had many positive influences on society, on the other hand sports have negative effects as well. Sports can build one’s character and promote the virtues of honesty, respect, selfless teamwork, dedication and on racial commitment to a greater cause. Over the past 150 years sports have tremendously changed. Sports play the fundamental role. Play , Student athlete 952 Words | 3 Pages. About Narrative Essay Narrative essay is a popular topic on the Continuous Writing section and students should . take note that this topic has appeared in the SPM examination almost every year since the paper was introduced.

Many people think that writing a story is a difficult task, but believe me, it is much easier than what you think because you are not confined to any particular point. Therefore, you are free to voice out everything that is in essay on communication your mind. A narrative essay is essay for thank a piece of writing. A Story , Character , Essay 1134 Words | 3 Pages. Benefits of essay on communication Sports From a presentation to a High School: Benefits of essays segregation Sports (PDF 104k). Get healthy! Health is the reason . for exercise, not sports — sure. But a great side-effect of sports is exercise. 500 Word On Communication. Exercise improves cardiovascular fitness and controls your weight. More importantly — being active in sports can help you look good!

Athletic activity: * Reduces body fat, strengthens bones, and builds muscle * Improves coordination, balance, flexibility and endurance * Slows the aging. Animal Collective , Exercise , Muscle 1811 Words | 6 Pages. children active and essays on racial healthy. It is so that they don’t become lazy and on communication unmotivated. By playing sports it is a way for kids to become active and . sociable with other kids around them rather than having them sit on the computer all day or watching T.V.

When it comes to team sports it can have its advantages and disadvantages, it can be worthwhile for that kid or it can end up in a disaster. Being in Report a team sport takes effort and dedication, when a team member is down and was counting on essay on communication you to be there. American football , Brain , Concussion 1453 Words | 3 Pages. Sheffield Hallam University Academy of Sport amp; Physical Activity ------------------------------------------------- BSc (Hons) . Sport Business Management Hong Kong Undergraduate Sport Programme ------------------------------------------------- Title: Contemporary Issues in Sport CODE: 66-6958-00S Name: WU Ho Nam SHU Student No: 91207381 SHAPE Student No: I1207381 Topic: LONDON 2012 Olympics legacy INTRODUCTION Olympic Games, the biggest sports event in my village essay in sanskrit the world, every athlete. 2008 Summer Olympics , 2010 Winter Olympics , 2012 Summer Olympics 2288 Words | 7 Pages. life. a) For example, a very obese 25-year-old man can expect to 500 word essay lose 13 years of his life, which turns out to be nearly a quarter of his life . expectancy (Obesity in America, 2006, p. 1). (i) Obesity and lack of exercise are responsible for about 1,000 deaths in essays on racial the United States every day (Obesity in America, 2006, p. 500 Word. 1). FACT (ii) Government researchers say that obesity is questions associated with 100,000 to 300,000 deaths a year (Tumulty, 2006, p. 1).

STATISTIC 3. The rates of obesity among. Bariatric surgery , Body mass index , Dieting 1747 Words | 5 Pages. Origin and Development of Sports Psychology. Origin and Development of Sports Psychology Abstract From the essay, initial essays written by Pierre de . Coubertin on development of sport psychology in 1913 that spawned from his early study of the English Education System where he began to create his philosophy of the significance of character building through sport (Kornspan, 2007) to the father of essay questions sports psychology, Coleman Griffith’s attempt to build a scientific training program with the Chicago Cubs professional baseball team. Abraham Maslow , Applied psychology , Chicago Cubs 1480 Words | 5 Pages. About Me My name is . I was born and raised in Queens, New York.

Currently I am a full time college student at La . Guardia Community College. My major is Criminal Justice. I am planning on transferring to John Jay of Criminal Justice after I earn my 45 college credits in order to join the New York Police Department Cadet , my GPA is 500 word on communication also good enough to be qualified on John Jay. I am currently a volunteer for New York Police Department Auxiliary. Since I was a kid I used. Boxing , Constable , Crime 1116 Words | 3 Pages. Argumentative Essays About Obesity. food industry is 'Super-Size me' that documentary, that might give you some more ideas about essays segregation, arguments, to look into some of the 500 word essay on communication, issues that . Morgan Spurlock touches on, (size of food portions, advertising, health related problems of obesity, etc..) Obesity in AmericaWhen people think about health what usually comes up is cancer, or some kind of disease that will hold you back. Not many people really think about one of the labour essay in india, biggest issues out on communication there that people don’t really take serious. It’s called.

Body mass index , Cancer , Fast food 1570 Words | 4 Pages. What is essays a comparative essay ? A comparative essay asks that you compare at least two (possibly more) items. 500 Word Essay On Communication. These items will . differ depending on the assignment. Essays. You might be asked to compare positions on an issue (e.g., responses to midwifery in Canada and on communication the United States) theories (e.g., capitalism and my village communism) figures (e.g., GDP in the United States and 500 word on communication Britain) texts (e.g., Shakespeare’s Hamletand Macbeth) events (e.g., the buy shakespeare, Great Depression and 500 word essay on communication the global financial crisis of 2008–9) . Communism , Comparison , Essay 980 Words | 4 Pages. France - Change over Time Essay (French Revolution) *As the title indicates, this is a change/continuity AP essay written for World History class. You Ma'am. Vaguely, the essay question was: . Describe change and continuity in essay on communication France from the mid-1700s to the mid-1800s.*Like many other European nations in the 1700's, France experienced a dramatic shift of sentiments against essay de depresion, the monarchy, nobility, and Catholic Church as the people, fired by rousing new Enlightenment ideals, began to question authority and emphasize the need for equality, liberty, and democracy. Age of Enlightenment , Democracy , Europe 1164 Words | 4 Pages. Ydiop Bdap and Shemesh Lee 3/1/2012 KIN 330 Sociocultural Analyses of Sport and Exercise Sports Observation Physical . 500 Word Essay. activity is a form of exercise of movement that includes daily activities and my village many different sports . Does physical activity have to be a vigorous form of exercise or movement? No, it doesn’t have to be only vigorous exercise or movements. 500 Word. Physical activity can consist of essay questions for thank planned actions, like walking the dog, jogging, speed walking, doing chores, loading and unloading trucks.

Basketball , Game , Observation 1688 Words | 4 Pages. Causes and Outcomes of the French Revolution Essay. Causes and Outcomes of the 500 word, French Revolution A common theme of the historical French Revolution of the late 1700s is the . bloodshed associated with a new execution device developed by Antoine Louis, the guillotine (Acton). This negative connotation of the Revolution resides in the minds of the French and people all around the world. Although the French Revolution has contained a fair amount of bloodshed, its aftermath on the French nation was overall positive for essay in india the French people. There were several. Age of Enlightenment , Declaration of the Rights of Man and 500 word on communication of the Citizen , French Revolution 2263 Words | 6 Pages. In The Introductory Paragraph To This Essay About Essays. introductory paragraph to this essay about essays I will tell you that you don’t need an introductory paragraph, at my village, . least not of the 500 word, 1) topic sentence 2) structural methodology 3) thesis statement varity that we were all taught in high school. What you do need is That Thing; maybe a question, a fear or a fury. Essays. It makes your blood boil.

It’s all you can talk about when you sit down with your friends over a glass of wine or two or five, or maybe you can’t talk about it with anyone, just your own heart. Education , Essay , Essays 1304 Words | 4 Pages. Sports Essay On The Importance Of Healt. ? Sports Essay on The Importance of Health, Wellness, and Fitness Published on 2013-04-26 For maximum realization of human . On Communication. potential, interplay between health, wellness, and de depresion fitness is essay essential. Health refers to a state of complete mental, physical, and social well-being, and not just in absence of infirmity or diseases. Wellness refers to Consultancy Report condition of physical and mental health. Fitness refers to 500 word on communication a quality that enables someone to carry out a certain role or task. The topic will be essential in.

Exercise , Health , Health care 1171 Words | 4 Pages. Exploratory Essay Kids in Competitve Sports. Are Competitive Sports in Kid’s Lives Healthy? Many parents question whether or not they should sign their kids up for a competitive . sports team. My Village. Although many parents are skeptical of putting their child in on such an 500 word essay on communication, emotional journey, everybody gets a taste of competitiveness sometime in essay for thank you ma'am their life, especially in the competitive workforce. 500 Word On Communication. There are so many reasons to consider whether or not it is healthy to involve their innocent children in such a competitive atmosphere at a young age.

Many. Anxiety , Childhood , Learning 1142 Words | 4 Pages. relation to sport . This essay will demonstrate disciplinary perspective of psychology to Report examine the issue in essay on communication regards to Report youth . sports participation. There are a number of psychological factors that show whether youth may gain benefits from involvement. Sports offer youth opportunities to experience competitiveness and increasing their self-esteem. However, attitudes such as anxiety and stress from 500 word essay on communication, strong training or pressure of essay in sanskrit coaches and parents are concerned to be negative factors of youth sports . Prior. Community youth development , Leisure , Positive youth development 1148 Words | 4 Pages. James Roberts Diploma In Sport Psychology 26th April 2013 PD13-18088-SYQ SAP/TMA Ten - Psychology, Growth and Development. Write an . essay of no more than 1000 words with the following title: The Role Of Sport Psychology In The facilitation Of Anger Management.

This is my Essay aimed and focused on 500 word essay the role of buy shakespeare essays sports psychology in the facilitation of anger management. In this essay I would like to show a clear definition of on communication anger management and questions for thank a clear definition of aggressive behaviour. Aggression , Anger , Anger Management 1355 Words | 4 Pages. ELEMENTS OF AN ESSAY Preliminary Remarks Following are some suggestions to help you write an acceptable academic- level essay . . This is not the only way to organize and develop an essay . It is, however, a tried and true system and will likely be what your TCC instructors require of you. 500 Word. Audience and Purpose Before beginning, you should consider both your audience and purpose. For, before you can know how to approach the subject, you must determine whom you will be addressing, how much they already. 2005 albums , Essay , Five paragraph essay 1430 Words | 5 Pages.

Some of the following content has been altered to maintain anonymity. Essays On Racial Segregation. MSU standards for intellectual honesty apply to essay scholarship application . essays . Essays copied in whole or in part from Consultancy Report, these samples or any other applicant’s work will be rejected and may result in disciplinary action. Essay #1 Score: 4.0 For as long as I can remember I’ve known what I wanted to do with my life. Science has always been a passion of mine, and essay on communication medicine in particular has interested me for some time. Dedicating. College , Experience , German language 1196 Words | 4 Pages. ?Practicing a sport is much more than the sole act of pushing my body through exhaustion or using my skills to reach a goal. Child Essay In India. Many positive . results come with participating in a sport . 500 Word On Communication. There aren’t too many negatives that can take place. After getting involved in sports , there are many effects that can happen including physical, human and social effects. The first major effect of practicing a sport is that I will develop physical abilities. My body will be in better shape, and I’ll be able to achieve.

Better , Exercise , Hypertension 1912 Words | 5 Pages. Essay about the short story, Four (with focus on narrative technique and the obsession with celebrities). In the blue sky an . airplane fly with two kind of human a man and a woman. Essays. Poem by Rasmus Broendt (2011) In an airplane, a woman sits beside a famous man. This is in essay the 21. Century and the chances lead the woman and the celebrity together: “If I were a more self-assured person I would not have volunteered to give up my seat on an overcrowded flight, would. Character , Fiction , Narrative 826 Words | 3 Pages. ?Lisa Tropiano English 151 Chapter 28 Argument Essay - What is Happiness?

About Love In the world we live in, there are people . who oppose love and everything that comes with it. And then there are people who are all for questions it and 500 word essay on communication want it to happen to them. Being in essay de depresion love with someone is one of the most beautiful, life changing things there is. Love gives you a completely outlook on life and it makes you realize how precious life really is. As said in the beginning of the paragraph, love is not for. 2002 albums , American films , English-language films 1027 Words | 4 Pages. football team in 500 word on communication muscular physique. Their body definition was so eye catching.

Their skin looked like it was stretched and draped over segregation them with force. . These girls stood alone amongst the 500 word, student body typical to Southern. Unlike the other athletic sports attire typical to the students, the girls wore lavishly colored leotards and donned gaudy colors and fabrics from head to toe. I viewed the groups appearance to be far from the neat, clean, and make up covered facades so common to college girls I. Female , Girl , Gymnastics 984 Words | 3 Pages. part in sports and Report physical recreation. These included 29% of the population (or 4.7 million) who regularly participated more than twice a week . and 36% (or 5.8 million) who participated up to 500 word twice a week. The remainder, approximately 5.5 million people (34%), reported that they did not participate in any such activity in the 12 months before interview. REGULARITY OF PARTICIPATION IN SPORTS AND PHYSICAL RECREATION — 2005–06 Participation Rates While there are a great variety of in sanskrit sports and 500 word essay physical. Australian Football League , Female , Gender 1161 Words | 4 Pages.

Essay About Why We Crave Horror Movies. Here is an essay I am writing for my English 101 class. Any advice or criticism would be helpful and very much appreciated. The full text of . Questions. King's essay is available at the end of the article for 500 word essay on communication reference. An Excuse for Horror: Stephen King’s “Why We Crave Horror Movies” The first Stephen King novel I read, Christine, was chilling, weird, creepy, and strange. Consultancy. But I loved it.

The second, Carrie, was even less normal, and I was enthralled.

Buy Essay Online Cheap -
Essay on Effective Communication Skills - 1308 Words | Bartleby

A Kabbalistic Guide to Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection. Director of Research, ORA Project , The Philosophers of Nature (PON) Copyright 1997. All Rights Reserved. The projection of consciousness has been an integral part of 500 word kabbalistic teachings, from the Merkavah (Chariot) Riders and their journeys to questions, the starry Palaces ( Hekelot ) of the invisible world, to Traveling in Spirit Visions with the essay on communication, early adepts of The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn in the 19 th can early 20 th centuries. While a wide variety of approaches has been formulated to assist the disciples of these diverse schools, much of their techniques require an extensive amount of preparatory teachings and/or ritual assistance. For those who have little or no knowledge of traditional 10-12 th century Merkavah doctrines, or no interest in learning the necessary signs, symbols, and invocations for Golden Dawn style techniques and their ‘spin offs’, yet want a Hermetic approach to their inner world, there is a solution. It is also simple, direct, and does not require an extensive amount of visualization or creative imaging.

The following experiment was carried out over a three month period, from de depresion December 1996 to February 1997. During that time, no additional ritual methods were performed, either for 500 word essay on communication personal development, or in a group, in order to asses the value of the technique as it stood alone. The majority of the on racial segregation, experiments occurred at night, before going to sleep, and about half the time, in the morning upon waking, while still in a borderline state. It is designed for those who would like to have an ‘out of body experience’ but lack either the necessary visualization skills required of so many of the 500 word essay, present techniques, or who have had violent experiences leaving their body, and would like a more gentle approach to the astral planes. It can be carried out by either experienced ‘traveler’ or beginner with equal ease, and possibly, similar results. The theoretical background behind this experiment is strictly kabbalistic, and buy shakespeare essays is applicable to either the traditional Tree of Life (Golden Dawn), the revised Tree of Life as applied to the Portae Lucis material, 1) or the Palaces as outlined in the Sepher Zohar . In short, any systematic outline of the 500 word, interior body-world of humanity can be applied, as long as it has concise, easy to visualize symbols for the various planes of consciousness. On Racial! The working assumption is that we as conscious beings originate in the Ain Soph Aur , or Limitless Mind of God. We incarnate through various stages of increasing density and matter, into the present world, in order to gain the experiences that will allow us to go from ‘potential beings’ into Self Actualized, or Self Created Beings.

In our journey of development we take on 500 word on communication characteristics and ‘bodies’ of various vibrations, and on our ‘return’ we shed these bodies in exchange for increasingly subtle bodies and my village essay in sanskrit worlds of Light. On Communication! These Worlds are categorized in the Gnostic, Kabbalistic, Hermetic, and Alchemical texts under different names and numbers, but share the same essential qualities and functions overall. That is, they go from the most dense world of material Earth, to the most subtle of Infinity, or the point of segregation our origin, the Mind of the on communication, Creator. Within our physical body we have various organs of psychic perception, called psycho-spiritual centers in modern Western esoteric nomenclature, and chakras in Sanskrit. These centers correspond to for thank you ma'am, several levels of our physiology, that is on one level, our nervous system and plexus, as well as our endocrine system of hormone secreting glands. Other correspondences exist as well, but for our purposes these are the ones used most commonly and efficiently. Astral projection is often suggested through the solar plexus, but for many this can be an unnerving and unsettling experience. Other suggestions are purely visual, such as rising out of your body like a mist, or as having a second ‘body of light’ present next to your physical one. It is said that advanced practitioners can project their consciousness at the time of their death through the upper centers, thus ‘dying consciously’.

The centers suggested here are the top and front of the head, or the “Crown” and “Third Eye” centers, associated with the pineal and pituitary glands. Some even use the back of the head, the medulla oblongata, or brain stem. In the Indian texts, each chakra is associated with a particular power ( siddha ), which is 500 word on communication awakened in the aspirant, and segregation as such, allows the student to then project their consciousness through the different psychic centers in increasing complexity and 500 word subtlety, until finally, the Crown is reached. In kabbalistic practices however, the centers are rarely used as such, but instead intense visualization of the etherial Worlds is used, until they are progressively realized, or rituals combined with more generalized energizing of the psychic body are used, alone or in conjunction with these visualized worlds. The modern variation of buy shakespeare this often involves the essay, use of Tarot cards, and de depresion is called Pathworking, or the use of Hebrew letters. Eastern Orthodox monks have used intense visualization on the solar plexus, as a small sun, as a method of achieving exteriorization, and some schools use the heart as a center of displacement, however, the previously mentioned methods are the most commonly used to date. Alchemists use tinctures, or medicines to 500 word essay on communication, assist in the projection of de depresion consciousness. Although, these should not be confused with hallucinogenic, or psycho-active drugs.

The effects of alchemical medicines generally occur when their user is relaxed, sleeping, or in 500 word essay on communication, meditation. They in effect, assist the projection of consciousness, that is the expansion of awareness, rather than induce or cause it directly. It is possible to take an alchemical medicine and drive a car unimpeded. Essay De Depresion! In Eastern techniques, the number of psychic centers attributed to the body vary in number depending on the school in question. In general, it is 500 word said that we have at least seven major and five minor psychic centers. Essays! Location, color attributes, mantras, or vowel sounds attributed to them however vary considerably.

2) According to 500 word, Sri Aurobindo, the throat center is associated with the externalization of mental forces, and buy shakespeare the link between the higher and lower mental spheres. Like in some color scales of kabbalah, grey is associated with this center. 3) In Serpent of Fire: A Modern View of Kundalini , Darrel Irving points out that the essay on communication, Vissudha chakra is presided over by the dual deities of Shakini and on racial Shiva . Each is five faced, representing the five Elements, and three eyes, showing physical and psychic perception, or knowledge. Shakini is seen as Light itself, and Shiva, like the Hermetic ideal, is androgynous, half white and half gold. The center is associated with the purification of intelligence, the psychic substratum or ether ( akasha ), and on communication hearing.

The color given is smoky-purple. As with Sri Aurobindo’s color, purple is also sometimes given as associated with the throat center in modern kabbalistic works. 4) Along with the remaining upper two psychic centers, these three constitute the only centers whereby direct psychic perception is possible. Essay In Sanskrit! 5) In the West, the Throat center is less well defined, although it shares in all of the above named characteristics. In Kabbalah of the 500 word essay, Golden Dawn , Pat Zalewski states that the throat center is associated with the thyroid gland and controls respiration.

As with yoga, each of the preceding centers is associated with an Element, starting with Earth, Water, Fire, and Air. While not stated, it might be presumed that the Throat center is then the Consultancy Report, first center to be associated with Spirit, or Quintessence, as in yoga. Here however, we run into a problem regarding the attributes associated with this area. In alchemy, the throat is ruled by Mercury, the god of Air, as well as magic, voice, and initiation. In the systems generally used (i.e. Essay On Communication! Golden Dawn), no planetary attribute is given to the throat. Instead, it is the sepherothic realm of Daath that presides over this region. Daath is Hebrew for essay de depresion ‘knowledge’ and maybe that is the best attribute for things associated with the mind, speech, and magic. However, for many kabbalists, Daath is a region better left alone, and feared more than the so-called Qlippoth, or Demonic realms. How did Daath come to be seen with such awe? Mostly from the second-hand reports of book learned occultists repeating what they read.

Although, if we keep in mind that Daath is Knowledge , then some interesting correlations can be drawn. 500 Word! Israel Regardie states: “This central point between two symbolic pillars of the opposites, the place of Consultancy balanced power from which the on communication, working of the opposites may correctly be viewed, is the implication of labour DAAS , which is the 500 word on communication, name of de depresion this shadowy Sephirah. Rightly it is shadowy, and essay the word is used advisedly for in the majority of us who have not cultivated the difficult art of avoiding the essay in india, opposites, the 500 word on communication, development of this new principle has proceeded with the utmost slowness. It is a new factor of adaptation or equilibrium, especially between the two broad divisions of consciousness — the ego on one hand with its desire for adjustment to modern life with its refined and non-natural conditions, and on the other hand with the superficial level of the child, instinctual life, concerned with primitive things, of essay on communication self-assertion and the unbridled gratification of its every whim and caprice.” 6) “DAAS (sic), the shadowy Sephirah, which develops in buy shakespeare essays, the course of evolution as we learn the 500 word essay on communication, domination of our mental and Consultancy Report emotional propensities, is situated at the nape of the neck. Its position is at a point on the spine just below the on communication, occiput, about one or two inches above the larynx, and its diameter may be imagined to be about four inches in extent. It is conceived to buy shakespeare, be a symbolic link, self-induced, and self-devised, between the higher Genius on the one hand, and on on communication the other, the ego, the consciousness self referred to that group of characteristics clustered around TIPHARAS (sic).” 7) Regardie also refers to Daath as “The Link” between the Higher Self and the ego, or waking brain. Gareth Knight states that Daath is where ‘pure force takes on form” 8) and that it is “the highest unity in the world of forms” 9) , and “Daath is the highest point of awareness of the human soul regarded as a soul…”.

10) “The Daath powers in balanced function, of course, give the type of person with a mission or sense of child destiny who will have sufficient detachment to cut his way through any obstruction to his aims, at no matter what cost, and who has absolutely no concern for what danger the future may have in store such is on communication his faith in his powers and acceptance of essay questions his destiny.” 11) Unfortunately, most of what is said regarding Daath, like the other spheres, is of a cosmological nature, and 500 word difficult to apply to our individual consciousness. The abstract ideas associated with it, coupled with vague warnings and trepidation are not directives on essays on racial how to approach this sphere within our psyche ( and 500 word essay very real psycho-spiritual, semi-physical center!) in a positive and growth oriented manner. Possibly what Knight is saying, on questions a personal level, is that the psycho-physical sphere associated with Daath allows for the highest awareness in human consciousness when it is progressively opened. 500 Word! When this occurs, many of the fears, obstructions, and buy shakespeare psychological malfunctions that have previously plagued us, fall away under the intense awareness of 500 word our true power and presence as Beings becoming consciously Divine. Essay De Depresion! In summary, maybe the fears are real, in that once we cross the Bridge of Knowledge, there is 500 word on communication no turning back. Once we go from the theoretical to the experiential, we cannot return to ignorance. When innocence is lost, it is gone for good. Thus, we can cross the essays, ‘bridge’ several times: from the material world to the psychic; from the psychic to the more abstract mental realms; and from the mental to 500 word, the highly spiritual, from which none is said to have returned.

Most of what is reported about Daath may be in relation to this last and highest reality. The function of this technique, is to assist those who desire it, to cross their personal psychic bridge from the visible into the invisible with consciousness and memory. Mercury, Hermes and the Psychopomp. Knight suggests using the caduceus, a symbol of the god Mercury, and the psychopomp Hermes, as a symbol for approaching Daath. Consultancy! This relationship of the Throat Center to Mercury must not be overlooked, for it is this very relationship that we are seeking to establish within ourselves. To be able to enter into the psychic realms with the aid and assistance of our Higher Genius, as well as our human intellect, and to make use of the 500 word essay on communication, information upon return to waking consciousness. We want, in effect, to do as Hermes does, “Walk Between Two Worlds” and unite them within our psyche. The symbols for Mercury is the stylized caduceus in the form of the essay you ma'am, combined symbols of Luna (Moon), Sol (Sun), and Terra (Earth). Combined they state the function of this part of our psychic anatomy. The upturned lunar symbol represents our brain, nervous system, and psychic functioning, resting upon 500 word essay on communication the Solar symbol beneath. Buy Shakespeare Essays! The Sun, is our spiritual powers, life force, and intuition.

It sits astride the symbol for matter, or the equal armed cross. On Communication! The Cross of the Four Elements is the symbol of material existence, and is at once our physical bodies as well as the material world we live in. In the child essay in india, symbol for Mercury, we see that the terrestrial energies, or matter, are dominated, by the Solar forces of the Sun, and Soul. However, these spiritual forces are in essay on communication, turn dominated by the intellect and physical brain of man. Essay For Thank You Ma'am! That is, the brain directs them, or represses them, depending on the spiritual health of the aspirant. It also illustrates a unique point. That is, the relationship between the heart, sun, brain, and spiritual awakening.

As messenger of the gods, Mercury assists in the transfer of 500 word knowledge, and not in the creation or interpretation of that knowledge, these functions being left to the brain and psychic heart. The heart is the seat of intuition, the de depresion, Voice of the Soul, and the Interior Master, only through its awakening can we become conscious and free beings. However, the essay, energy of the awakened heart, with all of its love, must be transferred to the physical brain for insight and understanding. In doing so, it requires the assistance of the Throat center. Once in the brain, the energy must also be able to return to the heart, or send information there for spiritual consideration, via the Mercurial Center. Herein lies some confusion for some folks. It is said that the heart is the essays on racial, center of intuition, yet it is in the pituitary body of the physical brain that intuition is realized in mundane consciousness. Is it not possible to simply awaken the pituitary body without the needed functions of the psychic heart? The answer is 500 word essay yes. To understand this somewhat confusing relationship between the heart, pituitary gland, and essay for thank our spiritual awakening, we need to realize that according to essay on communication, esoteric tradition both of these organs are Solar in nature, and as such effected by the material and spiritual Sun. Just as the pituitary gland reacts to physical light, it also reacts to the awakening of the spiritual light caused by an awakened Heart — a Heart filled with love.

The brain in general is in sanskrit Lunar, but certain aspects of it respond to 500 word essay on communication, other planetary influences in their specific functions. This need to awaken both the heart and brain, is what is required for travels through the psychic realms. An awakened heart with no brain is subject to an extreme lack of practicality; and a brain with no heart can function psychically, but only in child, a cold and detached manner. The ‘thinking heart’ and ‘feeling brain’ are what Mercury help us to on communication, establish. In doing so, the polarity is overcome through union and the material and remaining psychic forces of our body are brought into play in a harmonious manner. The use of blues, and purples is said to show the relationship between Daath, and the ideas of a Higher Mind (Blue/Chesed) and Yesod (Purple). Thus, the Daath , or sphere of child essay Knowledge that we are contacting through our meditations is our personal one, and not that of the transpersonal or Cosmic Daath on 500 word the Tree of Life, of which so many dangers have been written and attributed. It is also the synthesis of the Supernal Upper Trinity in a form we can approach and understand more easily. 12) Also, if Yesod, or the essays segregation, gateway and principle sphere of the astral realm is a reflection of 500 word essay on communication Daath “on a lower arch” as our British fraters and essays sorors are so fond of 500 word essay saying, then meditations on the “Daath” sphere in ourselves should not only sublimate the questions, sexual creative powers of Yesod, but also allow us to enter into astral consciousness more fully and completely. Some Additional Thoughts From the East.

In Chinese and Mongolian Chi Kung, meditation on the throat center is used precisely for these purposes: (1) sublimation of the sexual force 13) , and (2) assisting in 500 word essay on communication, the conscious projection of consciousness and the induction of lucid dreaming. It is the connecting center between the heart and the brain. “Taoists who practice Dream Yoga focus on the throat point when going to sleep so as to consciously cross the bridge between the waking state and the dream state. Being able to dream lucidly helps one gain greater control of one’s Chi (internal energy) and also enables one to consciously bridge the gap between life and death.” 14) Conscious dreaming is used to awaken the “Seventy-Two Magical Abilities”, in order to prepare them for eventual transfer to the waking, material world. This is an interesting number, as it matches the number of permutations of the “Great Name” of essay God, or Shemhamphorasch . Theoretically, each of these Names, Signs, Seals, and correspondences 15) could be awakened using the technique outlined in this article. As in India and Western techniques, the throat is associated with air, spirit energy, and consciousness in Taoist practices. 500 Word Essay! The Philosophers of Nature 16) suggest three methods of projecting consciousness: mental, astral, and ethereal projection. The first technique suggests using the de depresion, Throat center for projection, and states that the 500 word essay on communication, dis-alignment of the physical and psychic bodies will occur at my village, the level of the 500 word essay, neck. It is this basic idea that the following experiment is Consultancy Report based upon. In order to present the subconscious with an orderly supply of symbols in a coherent and meaningful manner, the use of either the Hindu Tattwas, Alchemical Elements, or Kerubic Signs can be initially used. Afterwards, the planetary signs of the seven principal planets are used in their place.

This progressive use of the same symbols allows the subconscious to understand that these symbols are meaningful and essay are the essays on racial, official means of transferring consciousness from one level to another. If done repeatedly, the symbols will not be needed after a period of time, and if done with good heart and mind, one may potentially realize their ‘interior level’ during one of the dream states provoked. While full-scale astral projection may not immediately occur, the degree of lucid dreaming, dream memory, and 500 word essay on communication even a limited increase in one’s ‘magical voice’ will be experienced. It is up to each aspirant to essays, make the most of these ‘out-of-body’ dream states, and increase their level of intensity so as to realize full and controlled projection of consciousness. Unlike other methods of projection, through regular practice, the method outlined here will in most cases work gently and progressively, i.e. On Communication! increased dreaming, then lucid dreaming, and finally astral projection, thus allowing for an acclimation of Consultancy consciousness to these new states of being. Step One — Obtain a set of symbols for the Four Elements and Spirit, and the Seven Planetary Signs. Start with Earth, then progress to essay, Water, Air, Fire, and Spirit as the days proceed. The basic procedure will not change, only the symbols used to attain projection. Therefore, it is best to use symbols that you can easily visualize, either in gold, phosphorescent white, or their complementary colors.

Step Two — When going to questions for thank you ma'am, sleep, or even just relaxing a few minutes, turn your attention to the area of your ‘Adam’s Apple’ and imagine a brilliant blue-black (or indigo/ultra-violet) sphere there, about the size of a tennis ball. Make it brilliant and translucent, as though it were illuminated from the inside, with its center point around the thyroid gland. It should be large enough to also touch the back of the nape of the neck, and 500 word on communication if done very large (as Regardie suggests), 17) it may even have its farthest edges at the bridge of the nose and brushing the thymus gland, or heart. What is important here, is that the image is three-dimensional, and not just as a flat plate in front of buy shakespeare you. Thus, the sphere, or ball, will encompass your neck, and parts of your head. Your imagination is internally directed.

It is alright to imagine the organs mentioned if it aids in visualization, otherwise, stay with the bright, translucent color and imagine that this is all there is, lose yourself in it. Place yourself in its center, look around at an infinity of singular color of slightly different shades and hues. Step Three — After achieving familiarity with the first step, and can enter into the indigo sphere at will, and be comfortable there, imagine your chosen symbol for Earth present with you. See it brilliant and before you, with the qualities of Earth present, that is heaviness, and 500 word density, and simply stay with the symbol for a while, or until you fall asleep. Do this one for five to seven days, then move on to the remaining symbols. After you have completed all of the Elements, including Spirit, then proceed on to the Planetary symbols. Step Four — With the on racial segregation, planetary symbols you have several choices on how to approach.

First, you can simply move through them, starting with Luna, and 500 word progressing up the Tree of Life. Child Essay! Second, you can start with Saturn and progress down. Third, you can simply alternate through them according to the ruling planet of the day. Since it is desirable to spend several cycles with each symbol, the Third method offers the easiest and least tedious way of working through them without worrying about breaking off in the middle somewhere and 500 word essay on communication having to start that symbol over again. Note your experiences in your daily notebook and essays see what if any connections exist from week to week between the symbols of each planet. It is desirable to spend at 500 word, least five to seven cycles with each planetary symbol, or between six and seven weeks working with them as you fall asleep. This, added to the previous four or five weeks working with the Elements, makes a total of ten to twelve weeks of nightly work. Upon rising in the morning, a minute or two can also be spent visualizing the symbol of that day as well, as long as you don’t fall back to sleep! Those wishing to supply information regarding their experiences to the ORA Project may do so by sending a copy of their notes after the on racial segregation, completion of the 500 word on communication, exercise to: Mark Stavish, M.A., ORA Project, Philosophers of Nature, P.O.

Box 2920, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 18703-2920. Essays On Racial! Materials can not be returned and will entered into the research files of PON for future reference. Please include a brief biographical sketch regarding your esoteric background, with particular emphasis on 500 word kabbalah, alchemy, and ritual magic, if applicable. ORA is the essays, Occult Research and Application Project, and is designed to find new applications for existing Hermetic knowledge, as well as re-create and examine traditional knowledge and techniques for use in the contemporary world.

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -

essay on sarvodaya Gandhi's Concept of Social Welfare. With Gandhi's advent on the Indian scene in 1915, things began to change all round. Gandhi looked at social welfare in his own unique way. His ways, indeed, were unique, so much so that even as early as 1894 i.e. when he was just 25 years old, he wanted to help his compatriots in South Africa by saving them from blatant and crushing racial discrimination. This shows Gandhi's consideration of his fellow men even at that young age. Essay On Communication! Gandhi never equated happiness with economic prosperity and physical pleasure alone. His concept of the welfare of society was totally opposed to the utilitarian concept, viz. the greatest good of the greatest number.

Gandhi said, A votary of Ahimsa would strive for the greatest good of all and die in the attempt to realise this ideal. He would be willing to Consultancy Report die so that others might live. He would serve the rest by dying himself. The greatest good of all, inevitably included the good of the essay greatest number, and, therefore, he and essay questions the utilitarian would converge on many points. But ultimately they would have to part company and even work in opposite directions. The utilitarian to be logical will never sacrifice himself. The absolutist will even sacrifice himself'.

It is Gandhi's deep-rooted conviction that individual happiness lies in the happiness of 500 word on communication society and vice-versa; and this is constantly seen in buy shakespeare, almost all his pronouncements regarding social welfare. He considered man superior to the system he propounded, and so he was against the system which brought about moral degradation of Indian society. Gandhi never drew a sharp distinction between economics and ethics. For him, economic policies which were harmful to the moral well-being of an individual, community, society, country or a nation were immoral and therefore, sinful. For him happiness meant the happiness of the society as a whole and essay was indicated primarily, by its moral standard and secondarily, by its physical and economic well-being. 'Sarvodaya' the greatest good of all through truth and non-violence became the essay for thank ultimate goal of Gandhi in social welfare. His methods of 500 word on communication working towards this goal were different from those of many other leaders and social reformers. He took an Consultancy integrated view of 500 word essay on communication life and disapproved of dividing an essays segregation individual's life into different compartments. Also the individual was looked upon by him not as a separate entity but as a constituent unit of society.

On his return from South Africa, he perceived after a year of extensive travel all over India, that if his mother-land wanted to essay on communication get out of the grinding poverty, political freedom was the foremost requirement. This could come only essay for thank through the awakening of society. His ideas of social reconstruction had already started forming in the last few years of his stay in South Africa. He believed firmly that the individual and the society were contributory to each other's happiness. To Gandhi, nothing was more sacred than truth and non- violence.

Originally he believed that God is essay Truth. Later he changed this a little and labour in india maintained that Truth is God. Generally speaking, Gandhi said, observation of the law of essay truth is understood merely to mean that we must speak the truth but we . should understand the word 'satya' or truth in a much wider sense. There should be truth in thought, truth in speech and truth in action. For seeking as well as for Consultancy Report finding truth, Ahimsa - non-violence - love for all beings - was a necessity.

Although Ahimsa - non-violence - is a negative word, Gandhi certainly did not consider it as a negative force. His concept of Ahimsa is essay on communication not confined to human beings but includes the entire creation. He says, In spite of the negative particle 'non', it is no negative force. Superficially we are surrounded in life by strife and blood- shed, life living upon life. But some seer, who ages ago penetrated the my village centre of truth, said, 'It is not through strife and 500 word on communication violence that man can fulfill his destiny and his duty to his fellow creatures'. It is a force which is more positive than electricity and de depresion more powerful than even ether. It is essential to under- stand the implications of non-violence as Gandhi understood them as it was the on communication creed to which he rendered life-long service. Non-violence is the law of human race and is infinitely greater than and superior to brute force.

In the last resort it is of no avail to those who do not posses a living faith in the God of essays segregation love. Non-violence affords the 500 word essay on communication fullest protection to child labour one's self-respect and sense of essay honour, but not always to possession of land or money, though its habitual practice does prove a better bulwark than the possession of in india armed men to defend them. Non-violence is a power which can be wielded equally by all - children, young men and women or grown-up people, provided they have a living faith in the God of love and have therefore equal love for all mankind. It is a profound error to suppose that whilst the law is good enough for individuals, it is essay not for the masses of mankind. According to Gandhi, Ahimsa is a necessity for seeking, as well as, for child labour essay in india finding Truth. To him both are so intertwined that it is almost impossible to 500 word essay on communication disentangle them. He calls Truth and de depresion Ahimsa two sides of' a smooth unstamped metallic disc', nevertheless, to Gandhi ahimsa is the means and Truth the end. Gandhi's non-violence was not a weapon of the weak and 500 word cowardly. It was meant for child labour the fearless and the brave.

It was on these two rock-like pillars of truth and non-violence that Gandhi strove all his life to build the edifice of essay social reconstruction for 'Sarvodaya'. Of course, he believed that it was only by individual reformation through his famous eleven vows that an Consultancy Report ideal society could be built. Individual and Society. To Gandhi, the individual was as important, if not more, than the society, as he firmly believed that the 500 word happiness of the individual formed the de depresion constituent part of the happiness of the society. So, for him, social welfare meant the conscious submission of the individual and a voluntary contribution of one's possession to the society, which consisted of all, not a majority and, in 500 word, return, the social system, built upon the principles of non-violence and democracy, was to give a complete guarantee for the maximum development of the individual's personality. As early as 1915, on his return to India from South Africa, Gandhi's concept of an individual's development had completely formed as is evident from the following: Truthfulness, Brahmacharya, non-violence, non-stealing and non-hoarding, these five rules of life are obligatory on all aspirants.

Every one should be an aspirant. A man's character, therefore, is to on racial segregation be built on 500 word essay on communication the foundation' of these disciplines. Beyond doubt, they are to be observed by everyone in the world. Though a businessman, one must never utter or practice untruth; though married, one must remain celibate; though keeping oneself alive, one can practise non-violence. After the establishment of the Sabarmati Ashram, Gandhi added the following vows of physical work, control of essay questions you ma'am palate, fearlessness, acceptance of all faiths, Swadeshi and on communication the removal of untouchability to those already mentioned, as an essay de depresion Ashram rule 'to enable an individual to lead a disciplined life. It would not be remiss here if it is mentioned that Gandhi's method of combating various evils in society was also not the conventional way of superficial help. He tackled every problem in its totality and started a two-pronged attack. One from the individual point of view and from the social point of view viz., changing the individual to change society. He was not destructive, or else non-violence would never have been his creed. He did not, like many other social reformers, try to break the system or age-old customs of a society.

He tried to give those age-old customs a rational interpretation and apply them in the changed context of essay on communication modem times. In short, he tried to bring about a synthesis between the good points of both the old customs and the modem ways to bring about real social welfare. Like the Anarchists, Gandhi also has a stateless society as his ideal. He is opposed to the State because the State, according to him, is an instrument of violence. He says, The State rep- resents violence in a concentrated and organised form. The individual has a soul, but as the State is a soul-less machine, it can never be weaned from the violence to which it owes its very existence. In the ideal society, as conceived by Gandhi, each individual will be a law unto himself and hence, there would be no necessity of a State or State-made law. He, however, was realist enough to realise that it would take a long time for buy shakespeare this ideal to be attained, maintaining that, A government cannot succeed in becoming entirely non-violent because it represents all the people.

I do not to-day conceive of such a golden age. But I do believe in the possibility of a predominantly non-violent society. On Communication! And I am working for essays on racial segregation it. While Plato's second-best ideal is depicted in his dialogue The Laws, Gandhi gives us a picture of his second-best ideal which is called the Non-Violent State. This State will not be able to completely eliminate violence. Though as a general rule, Gandhi does not believe in the State encroaching upon the liberty of the individual, he, at the same time, realizes that so long as the State exists, it will have to 500 word on communication try to create conditions which will enable an individual to realise his best self. The main characteristics of the Non-Violent State are: There would be minimum use of coercion in Consultancy, it.

Police force, with arms; cannot be eliminitated. On Communication! But the my village essay in sanskrit police will be servants, not masters of the people. The policemen will be reformers and their work will be confined to essay robbers and dacoits. In dealing with crime, the Non-Violent State will discourage undue force. The object of the State will be neither retribution nor deterrence. Punishment becomes necessary in some cases of crime. But it will be corrective and reformative and not vindictive. So far as jails and courts are concerned, jails will be more for reforming the prisoners rather than frightening or breaking them. Prisoners will be treated as defectives and essays on racial not as criminals to be looked down upon. The jail officials will be their mends and instructors.

Judicial work will be done by on communication, the Panchayats. In the sphere of administration, decentralization will be the keynote of the Non-violent State. It will be a decentralized society with equality pervading every sphere of life. Centralization brings about concentration of power in the hands of a few, with the possibility of abuse of power. With decentralization the functions of the State will be gradually reduced and transferred to voluntary associations. In performing its functions, the object of the State will be to serve the masses, and the voluntary organizations will be more effective in this as their aim is more 'service of the people' than acquisition and retention of power. So far as institutional changes are concerned, some of the de depresion main suggestions made by Gandhi regarding different institutions are: Family: Family, one of the many social institutions, was sacred to him. He considered family as a 'God-ordained institution'. The relationship between husband and wife should be that of true friends and not that of master and servant.

He certainly did not approve of the on communication relationship of husband and wife -one superior and the other inferior -as was the case in majority of Indian families. Child Labour Essay In India! Both must hold the other's body and soul as sacred as one's own. He expected the children to be devoted to the parents and to the practice of truth. He disapproved of the Hindu way of discrimination between the son and the daughter in the matter of inheritance. He wanted sons and daughters to be treated with absolute equality. Just as children should be devoted to 500 word on communication parents, so also the parents must mould the Report character of the children and provide education to enable them to become self-reliant and to earn an honest livelihood by the sweat of the brow instead of, making them slaves of ancestral property which kills enterprise and feeds the passions which accompany idleness and luxury. Child-Marriage: Gandhi was totally opposed to child-marriage. He considered the 500 word essay custom of child-marriage indicative of physical and moral degeneration. He said, This custom of on racial child-marriage is both a moral as well as a physical evil. For, it undermines our morals and induces physical degeneration. By countenancing such customs, we recede from God as well as Swaraj.

A man who has no thought of the tender age of a girl has none of God. Essay On Communication! And under-grown men have no capacity for fighting battles of freedom, or having gained it, of retaining it. Legislation is being promoted to raise the de depresion age of consent. It may be good for essay bringing a minority to book. Consultancy! But it is not legislation that will cure a popular evil, it is on communication enlightened public opinion that can do it. I am not opposed to legislation in such matters, but I do lay greater stress on child essay cultivation of 500 word on communication public opinion. Ordinarily, a girl under 18 years should never be given in marriage. He gave enthusiastic support to the Child Marriage Restraint Bill (1929) passed by the then assembly. This bill legally forbade marriages between boys under eighteen and girls under fourteen years of age, while the Hindus and Muslims were very much against it and opposed it bitterly. Gandhi also abhorred any measure or condition like widowhood, divorce, the dowry system, which smacked of victimization in any form of the on racial segregation weaker section of society. Gandhi had specific ideas about widowhood and he said, have repeatedly said that every widow has as much right to essay on communication remarry as every widower.

Voluntary widowhood is a priceless boon in Hinduism; enforced widowhood is a curse. Gandhi wanted the enlightened women of India to seek relentlessly the repeal of all legal disqualifications and removal of social discrimination against child essay women in India. He considered legislation to remove the 500 word essay on communication inequalities of women as essential. Consultancy! But at the same time, he did not favour women competing with men in -all vocations. He advocated selective education for women, not with any sense of women being inferior to men, but he did believe that they were not identical and 500 word essay that their fields of work were different.

Gandhi also did not justify, on any count, the position of women as mere playthings for the indulgence and pleasures of their husbands. Gandhi saw the mother in labour essay, every woman. He also believed in a life of sexual restraint even between married couples. 500 Word Essay On Communication! He believed that couples should have sexual life only when they wanted progeny. This was his ideal.

But he believed in essay, restraint only when it was both mental and physical and not mere outward suppression in the case of 500 word on communication married couples. In the matter of family planning, Gandhi firmly believed that self-restraint was the essay de depresion only method of essay on communication family planning. He was totally and irrevocably against contraceptives because he believed that any method other than self-restraint would only lead to moral degeneration. He did not at all agree with the view that abstinence was harmful to men and women, as it was a denial of essay in sanskrit a natural urge. He definitely believed that the 500 word on communication sexual act was not essential for segregation normal life outside the purpose of on communication procreation. He has said, Self-indulgence with contraceptives may prevent the essays on racial coming of children, but will sap the vitality of both men and women. 500 Word! He also believed that for self-restraint not only sex, but all the senses of sight, hearing, taste and touch should be under restraint.

He said, If self-control be an interference with nature precisely in on racial segregation, the same sense as contraceptives, be it so. I would still maintain that the one interference is lawful and desirable because it promotes the well-being of the individuals as well as society, whereas the other degrades both and is therefore unlawful. Self-control is the surest and essay on communication the only method regulating the birth-rate. Birth-control by contraceptives is race-suicide. Believing men and women to be equal, Gandhi never approved of the system of purdah. He said that it was, a barbarous custom which, whatever use it might have had when it was first introduced, had now become totally useless and doing incalculable harm to the country.

He further said, Chastity is not a hot-house growth. It cannot be superimposed. It cannot be protected by the surrounding wall of the purdah. It must grow from within, and to be worth anything, it must be capable of withstanding every unsought temptation. My Village Essay! It must be a very poor thing that cannot stand the gaze of men. Men, to be men, must be able to trust their womenfolk, even as the 500 word essay on communication latter are compelled to trust them. By seeking to-day to interfere with the free growth of womanhood of India, we are interfering with the growth of free and independent-spirited men. It partly accounts for our weakness, indecision, narrowness and essay helplessness. Devadasis Prostitutes: As said earlier, Gandhi considered a situation in all its aspects and so when he was keen to raise the status of women in India to its rightful place, he took into. account the question of the prostitutes and Devadasis.

He felt very pained at the problem of Devadas is, because he felt that it was deceiving God to essay on communication use young girls for the priests' carnal pleasures under the guise of service to God. Similarly, he considered the existence of the institution of for thank you ma'am prostitutes a shame on society and 500 word more so a shame on men. In connection with the problem of Devadas is, Gandhi considered the name 'Devadasi' a euphemism for essay prostitutes. He considered it in the same light as that of prostitution. And to him this crime of man against woman was much more serious than that of a hungry man stealing a banana or that of a needy youngster picking a pocket. On Communication! Gandhi believed that this vice was prevalent in cities and the majority of villages were more or less free of it. Thus, in the question of uplifting the status of women, as in other questions, Gandhi looked at child essay in india, it from the totality and believed that the change should start at the root of social thinking. He held that that was the only way to bring about a meaningful improvement in any situation.

Gandhi's method of combating an evil in society did not vary in its fundamental principle of social reconstruction from within and synthesis of the old and the new. The abject poverty in 500 word, which the majority of his countrymen lived, prompted him to be active in public life. Essay! He blamed the rich for the condition of starvation and poverty and considered it immoral to keep such vast numbers under those conditions. He said,: it is the fundamental law of nature, without exception, that nature produces enough for our wants nom day to essay day; and if only everybody took enough for himself, and nothing more, there would be no pauperism in this world, there would be no man dying of starvation. Essay In Sanskrit! He maintained that a non-violent system of government is not possible as long as the wide gulf between the rich and the hungry millions persisted. Therefore, he suggested, leveling down of a few rich in whose hands is concentrated the bulk of the nation's wealth on the one hand and the leveling up of the 500 word on communication semi-starved, naked millions on the other. But this result had to be accomplished by a non-violent process. To achieve the above for maintaining some equality and stability, he propagated his doctrine of essay in sanskrit Trusteeship.

Trusteeship meant that the essay on communication rich man will be left in possession of his wealth, of which he will use what he reasonably requires for for thank you ma'am his personal needs and will act as a trustee for the remainder to be used for 500 word on communication the rest of the society. Urban Rural Labour: The other major aspect of social welfare which drew Gandhi's attention was that of urban labour as well as that of the landless farmers, constituting rural labour. Report! He was appalled at the living conditions of the 500 word factory workers in the city and of the landless farm-labourers in the village. He believed that the spinning wheel was the answer to many of India's problems. By the spinning wheel, he no doubt meant Khadi, but he also meant the revival of village industries. He was of the my village essay opinion that India was a country of villages. The villages had suffered untold misery due to lop-sided development of only the coast-line of India and its cities, indulged in by the British Rulers to serve their own purpose. The revivification of villages was only possible with decentralization, development of Khadi and village industries, with efforts to make the villages self-sufficient.

The self-sufficiency of villages would then gradually eradicate the need to 500 word migrate to Report the over-crowded cities for work and employment to earn their daily bread. Gandhi was completely conscious of the 500 word on communication miseries of the urban labourer and buy shakespeare essays believed that the urban labourer must have a minimum living wage, adequate living conditions and ideally, every concern should have a scheme for sharing of essay on communication profits with all the workers. On the other hand, the workers also must put in their best in whatever work tJ:1ey were engaged. In the spare time, at home they could take up spinning to augment their income. On the question of urban labour, Gandhi definitely favoured - trade union activities. He was of the opinion that local unions could be more effective than a national body. Nevertheless, he was responsible for establishing the Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC) in 1947 which had evolved from Hindoostan Mazdoor Seva Sangh started in 1938. His belief in trade unions arose after his experience of the tussle between the textile workers and the mill-owners at Ahmedabad around 1916/17.

He felt that it was necessary for labour to Consultancy Report be united. But he firmly believed that the trade union should only take up issues that were correct from the ethical point of view; that negotiations were the best way to resolve issues; and that confrontation and strikes should be resorted to only in 500 word on communication, extreme cases of my village in sanskrit injustice. 500 Word Essay! Once a strike was called for, it should be conducted in a non-violent manner and essay should not be given up under any provocation till justice was obtained. But it was essential that the essay on communication union leaders did not resort to a strike unless the my village essay issue was thoroughly examined from all sides and its moral justification was fully established. He was of the opinion that if the essay cause was right and non- violence adhered to, labour would ultimately win. Thus Gandhi's concept of social welfare was 'Sarvodaya' based on a healthy give and take between the individual and society; each contributing to the other's moral, spiritual, economic arid social progress, prosperity and happiness, based on the firm foundation of truth and non-violence.

Examined from all angles, this concept enveloped the field of buy shakespeare social welfare in its entirety, unlike the modem western concept. Even the modem institutional concept of citizen-right is 500 word concentrated on the different needs, of an individual or a group like physical, mental or economic. The Gandhian concept takes a total perspective and essay de depresion focuses on the development of the moral and spiritual aspects with truth and non-violence as its base; with all the other aspects, such as physical, mental and on communication economic, to enhance the individual's social sense, thereby creating a society of healthy individuals. One important aspect of Gandhi's social thought was his tendency not only to Consultancy Report bridge the essay on communication gap between individual and social ethics but also to regard social reality as a counterpart of man's inner reality. In the western concept of social welfare there lies a sense of giver and receiver even in today's institutional and citizen-right concept. This may be due to the fact that the present concept has developed from the initial residual concept of charity.

In the Gandhian concept there is no giving or receiving. As said earlier, it is child labour a total perspective, not divided into areas, i.e. the total individual or society has to reform and 500 word thus build up the. society on a moral concept of happiness which covers all other aspects. The individual contributes to the society and the society helps the individual. The modem concept of essay for thank social welfare developed in the West with the onset of industrialization and hence into that of citizen- right. The Gandhian concept has been built up in India, where social welfare was woven in the fabric of its society since time immemorial. Help to the needy was enjoined by 'dharma' for the joint families, communities and kings. Gandhi went a step further and for essay on communication him, rights and duties Went hand-in-hand. Both parties had to co-relate, co-operate mid improve the conditions; not merely wait for society to help them.

In the buy shakespeare modern concept, the welfare services consist of help. in one form or another and 500 word essay the emphasis is on buy shakespeare help in the form of money or material or services obtained through them. In the Gandhian concept the emphasis is on the human aspect and the dependence to contribute to social welfare is not on money or materials alone. Essay On Communication! This being a total perspective, the reform or the reconstruction had to start at the grass-root level i.e. the village level, gradually reaching the seat of the government. Not only India, but the world came under its purview. Gandhi's doctrine of social solidarity was essentially libertarian, humanistic and cosmopolitan.

He said, 'As with the individual so with the Consultancy Report society. A village is but a group of individuals, and the world as I see it, one vast village and mankind one family'. Here there is a resemblance to Kropotkin's social philosophy, as one of its main ingredients was his elaborate analysis of the part played in history by people's constructive agencies of on communication 'mutual aid' rather than 'competition' in the Darwinian sense - a point stressed also by Gandhi in every aspect, but emphatically so in human welfare. The government and the law took a secondary place, unlike in the modem concept and the responsibility of 'Sarvodaya' rested solely on human effort and on Report developing the individual along natural and 500 word ethical lines to create a better society. For this Gandhi had already formed the eleven vows for the individual. These eleven vows and the items of Gandhi's programme of constructive work, touched every aspect of an essay you ma'am individual' s and a society's life in every minor and major field. In the case of women welfare too, Gandhi wanted the on communication change in Report, social thinking about the status of women. He did not say that women have to be given their rights. 500 Word Essay On Communication! He said that women, by their own spiritual and moral development, have to win their place as equal partners, without relinquishing their specialized field, 'the home'.

On the other hand, he wanted man to so develop as to stop exploitation of woman for his carnal pleasures and stop using her as a slave for his needs. Gandhi was a critic of society, both Eastern and Western. He judged a social structure in terms of his own valuation of what the social process is or could be. On Racial! He had a clear aware- ness of the 'imperfect state' of essay society, irrespective of whether it was Eastern or Western. Contrary to the popular belief he was not a traditionalist or a revivalist. Nor could he be a revolutionary who would tear up the foundation of a social structure without even trying to segregation transform it by peaceful means.

He did not believe that traditions should be adhered to if they become a constraint on the development of new social processes demanded by changing values of the 500 word essay on communication modem world; but neither did he favour, uncontrolled operation of blind economic forces released by the contemporary technological and industrial civilization, undermining the social foundation in both overt and insidious ways. It is difficult to determine Gandhi's concept of social welfare, because, he dealt with all problems from the point of view of essay a social revolutionary without violence. 500 Word! His humanism and relentless efforts to wipe off injustice in any form, to any person or group such as women, Harijans, landless farmers, makes him a pioneer of social welfare through social change. with a base of truth and non-violence leading to 'Sarvodaya'. His way of thinking was so unique that he could not be compared with any school of thought. Essay De Depresion! Indeed, in his social thinking, Gandhi never recognized any system of 500 word essay thought claiming an impersonal objectivity. In this respect, he can be regarded as being more akin to Existentialists. We find in him echoes of Kant - we mean Kant's reliance on moral sensibility as a complement to the understanding of the world. Essays On Racial! Bred in the Indian philosophical traditions, Gandhi believed in 500 word on communication, the penetration of self and personality as a prelude to the development of moral sensibility which, he thought was an important factor in individual and social life, and in terms of which man could judge the validity of his social ideals and of his own social institutions. Ralph Templin, a champion of coloured peoples' cause and an American missionary of Indian Methodist Church said in 1930s, 26What is Gandhi's meaning for us? The world social revolution is long overdue.

Time presses us to bring our social arrangements up to labour essay in india the level of our technological achievements. Many urge the essay use of the age's favourite weapon, the 'coup d'etat', which would reform politics from the top down and from outside in. Some of essays these with the usual impatience of immediatists in all ages, reveal contempt for morality as a support of their reform. They are indifferent to the violence which drenches the world in blood. Their futility has been demonstrated by every Western revolution, beginning with the French. Gandhi offers an alternative way of revolution. In this lies his great gift to the world. He begins with a basic philosophy of 500 word essay on communication eminent soundness which combines all the my village power of personal integrity - 'Satyagrahi' or soul-force with the 500 word essay pooled strength of the co-operative means to mastery of nature and human nature - 'Swadeshism' or the economics of group self-help. This way of revolution turns its followers back from the my village political instrument - the mutual application of 500 word essay labour to essay natural resources in the production and distribution of all that is 500 word on communication needed by the human family. Segregation! Machinery is to be opposed only when it magnifies the power of the political instrument in the hands of those who would attempt to thwart the people's mastery of their own destiny.

Without disrupting all at once the structure of a society that has evolved through generations, this way of revolution begins its reformation within each life by stripping away all the psychological elements that divide and disorganize people, such as the desire for power over others, the desire to exploit or regiment others, and on communication violent attitudes and methods in de depresion, conflict. Simultaneously, it attacks both the inner and . outer citadels of resistance to reform. On the positive side, it engages people at once and in even wider areas in the mutual conquest of essay power within and without. Thus Gandhi did not visualize social reconstruction and welfare as a field for helping the needy as charity, but as the for thank emergence of 500 word essay people through individual and social discipline, towards a healthy and happy society. [Source: Pushpanjali - Essays on Gandhian Themes, edited by - R. Srinivasan, Usha Thakkar, Pam Rajput]